So, you have a new iPhone and, not surprisingly, the first thing you want to do is download one of the Apps offered by the bigger names in the world of mobile bingo. We don’t blame you for wanting to do this, as it’s the first thing we would do as well! For those not used to how the App system works though, this can be slightly confusing, so we’re here to talk you through how to download bingo Apps to your iPhone in the fastest and safest way!
So, as already stated, most of the bigger mobile bingo sites offer Apps for their customers, but we are going to use just one as an example – mFortune. We chose them because they are the best and the chances are that you will want to use them. If you do want to use a different mobile bingo site though, the process to get their app is exactly the same. So, let’s get on with it, shall we?
- Firstly, you must make sure you have an account with Apple. If you don’t, you can get one by visiting this link. Make sure you store your password somewhere safe, as you’re going to be using it a lot if you download lots of Apps!
- Now you are a fully signed-up member of the Apple clan, you need to set up your phone with the Apple ID you have just got. This is really easy. Simply go to Settings > Store and then input the information there.
- Now you are ready to start downloading Apps – how exciting! The first thing to do is click the button on your iPhone called “App Store”, which will take you to Apple’s huge collection of different Apps for sale.
- Now, assuming you are looking for the mFortune App, click the “Search” button at the bottom of the screen and then type “mfortune” into the white box at the top.
- You’ll now see the mFortune App pop up right in front of you. Make sure you download the official one though – it looks exactly like the picture at the top of this article.
- Click on the mFortune Bingo App and then click the small blue box that says “FREE”. If the App costs money, it will display the amount in this box instead. The money will then be debited from your bank account, details of which you will have given when you signed up.
- Now your App will automatically download and install itself on your phone, ready for you to play! You might have to input your username and password at some point, although Apple seems to be a bit hit and miss whether they ask you to do so!
That’s all there is to it! It might seem like a lot of effort, but in reality the whole process only takes about a minute to complete and you’ll get hours of fun from it! Apps on the App Store, unlike those on the Android Marketplace, are 100% safe to use, so you should never feel worried about downloading an App to your brand spanking new iPhone!