As already stated in our article entitled “Can I Win Money Playing Bingo Apps?” it’s not actually possible to use an app on your iPhone to play real-money bingo. This is not the case when it comes to playing through your browser, as Apple might own the App Store, but they sure don’t own the internet! This means that you should be taking advantage of all the great bingo games you can play on your iPhone – games that will entertain you for hours and could even make you rich!
It must be noted before we start that all of the major mobile bingo sites are able to be used on the iPhone. This means that if you don’t see your favourite bingo game listed below, the chances are you’ll still be able to play it on the iPhone – which is always good to know! Just check it out for yourself and you’ll soon find out! Anyway, enough of the chat – let’s get down to looking at the best three real-money iPhone bingo games!
#3 – Foxy Mobile Bingo
At number three on the list of mobile bingo games we love for the iPhone is Foxy Bingo, which is one of the most popular mobile bingo sites in the country! You’ll all have seen the regular TV adverts and seen their various award ceremonies – such as their “Mum of the Year” awards – and now you should take the plunge and sign up to them on your iPhone. We have a review of Foxy Mobile for you to read on this site, but below are the reasons why it’s so good on the iPhone…
- The site, which is the same as that used by other people like LadyLuck’s, is perhaps the best looking around. What better way to look at it than on one of the best quality mobile screens around?
- The highly-responsive touch screen on the iPhone makes playing the game incredibly easy, especially when you consider that the buttons to play bingo are often quite small.
- You still get a Welcome Bonus of £2.50 and a First Deposit Bonus of up to £100 as well, meaning that you could start off with a massive amount of money to play with! Plus they have loads of promotions too!
#2 – Virgin Bingo Bonanza
If you’ve read our review of Virgin Bingo Bonanza, you’ll know that this isn’t a normal game of bingo: it’s a mish-mash of bingo, the lottery and scratch cards. That doesn’t mean that it isn’t great fun though, and the fun is only increases when playing on an iPhone! So, perhaps it’s time you had a quick change and stopped your usual bingo for a few minutes, and instead try to win big (the jackpot is £200,000) on Virgin Bingo Bonanza? Here are some reasons why it’s even better on the iPhone:
- Bingo Bonanza is seemingly made for the iPhone, as all the components on the screen fit together perfectly, making for a highly intuitive experience.
- The sound is immersive when it is played through the excellent iPhone speakers, which further adds to the great fun of this game.
- It’s different and you can win £200,000 – what more do you need?!
#1 – mFortune Mobile Bingo
C’mon, you didn’t think we’d place anything else other than mFortune at the peak of our list, do you? They are without doubt the best site to play bingo on, regardless of whether using them on the iPhone, Android device or BlackBerry, and they are looking like they’ll stay at the top for a very long time to come! There’s so much that we love about mFortune and it’s all listed in our mFortune review, but below are some of the more iPhone specific reasons we like it!
- The graphics are really crisp, meaning that it looks great when on a screen the size of the iPhone’s.
- They have an App, and although you can’t play real-money games directly, you can click on it and then choose “Play for real money”, which will take you straight to the site. It couldn’t be simpler!
- You still get all of the great bonuses, such as the £5 Welcome Bonus and the 100% First Deposit Bonus.
- The chat feature is really easy to use, thanks to the iPhone’s great keyboard.
If you have an iPhone and are looking for a place to play bingo, there’s no better choice than mFortune. Head over to their site or download the App now – it’s completely free to do and it’s your ticket to the most fun you can have on an iPhone!