Monopoly On The Money – More than just a board game…
The Monopoly slots franchise grows yet again! The newest title, Monopoly on the Money, gives all of the earlier versions a proper run for their money. Theoretically, you could earn up to 500x your wager in a single spin! Comfortable wins 20-50x your stake aren’t uncommon, especially in the Big Bet mode. With this mode activated, the game offers significantly higher returns and payouts than most other slots on the Internet! Learn more below.
Monopoly On The Money Mobile Slot Gameplay
Monopoly On The Money is a five reel slot with three rows and ten fixed paylines. The game accepts bets between 10p to £500. This offers a large range of bets, so you can take full advantage of the crazy features in the game.
The reels of this slot are occupied by 11 different base game symbols. The A, K, Q, J and 10 symbols make up the lower-value portfolio, while the dog, cat, hat and three piles of cash make up the higher value symbols. The ‘Go’ symbol is wild and and will substitute for all others to form winning combos; it’s also the scatter and the key to the main feature.
Monopoly on the Money is generous with free spins too. You could enjoy a jumbo streak of 10, 15 or 25 free spins. The free spin rounds are pimped with multipliers. Mr Monopoly also shows up during this feature, shoving cash rewards into players’ hands. He will also act as an extra wild and increase your chances of winning. This free spins game is triggered by landing three, four or five of the wild/scatter symbols anywhere on the board.
To amp up the excitement, you can also gamble on the number of free spins. For example, you start the round with 15 free spins. You could try and get 20 free spins. If you lose, you would only get 12 free spins.
User Interface And Gaming Experience
Frankly, there are Monopoly-themed slot games that are better designed than this. Slot developers have riffed off classic board games for years and years; some productions are almost exact replicas of the original! If you were looking for a proper dose of nostalgia, look for Monopoly Plus or Monopoly Pass “GO”, which are decked out with Chance and Community Chest cards, metal tokens and colourful paper money. Monopoly on the Go’s designers attempted to depict luxury with the dark red reels and ornate gold borders, then called it a day and headed to the pub.
Monopoly on the Go is part of Barcrest’s Big Bet slot series. You buy five spins at a higher price. All wins are paid at the end of the five spins. The payout percentage increases from the paltry 94% in the base game to 97.75%. Now, that’s a return to player rate that is hard to beat. The paytable pays out even more for each winning payline; for example, three Mr Monopoly symbols gives 20x your wager. There are four Big Bet options to choose from, each with its own set of extra features.
Five spins for £20:
- Scatters double up as Wild symbols.
- These symbols stay sticky on the board until the end of the five spins.
- Bigger cash prizes, should you trigger free spins
Five spins for £30:
- All of the above
- Red Hot Re-spins, a.k.a. second chances. Should you find yourself in a position with two scatters on screen, you get one more re-spin to try and catch another scatter.
- Chance Card Bonus. At the end of the bonus round, you get to pick your own Monopoly chance card. There are eight cards to choose from and these hold extra free spins, cash prize or nothing at all.
5 Spins for £40:
- All the above
- Super-sized reels: An extra row is added to the reels, so play on a 5×4 reels. These extra rows don’t add to the number of paylines or supply normal wins; instead, special symbols like Mr Monopoly, scatter and multiplier symbols fill the row
5 Spins for £50:
- All the above.
- Even bigger reels! This time, two rows are added to the reels . This gives you two extra rows to be filled with scatters, Mr Monopoly Symbols and multipliers. Free spins, wild symbols and extra wins are inevitable now, and you’ll walk away with wads of cash!
Finally, if the free spins are triggered during the Big Bets, Mr Monopoly will collect the multipliers and he’ll multiply them by 2x.
Monopoly on the Money is much better investment of your time than the board game. Instead of collecting paper money, you’ll actually cash out cold hard cash from this slot! Granted, the biggest payouts are reserved for those who can afford playing in Big Bet mode. 20-50 quid bets are not for the faint-hearted. However, if you can stomach the risk (like a real investor!), this slot is your closest shot at riches!